Play to hear "Red Clay Halo" by Gillian Welch, love her!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Will the real Nathan B Forrest please stand up?

We were alittle late in posting our pictures for this trip, so now that I have had the suspence eating away at you...here you go! ;)

Oh Tennessee how I miss thee....
the pretty Lynsdey Lou :)
Brooke in all her gorgeousness
Cute smile
Nathan B Forrest's childhood home

Just realized Timothy's(?) expression , bahaha
Mr. Turley
trying to pretend that we werent LATE :) ahh jess' humor is up and running...

bahah timmy again


Never road trip without...

The b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. Lange
puuuuurty
...are you saluting brooke? :)


Some of the best girls in the south!

me and my Laney!

couldnt leave the farm equip. out


the "Crew" outside N.B.F.'s home, he
didnt even show up for his own party Bill Potter, awesome tour guide!

Bathroom break..ruuuun!

pretty sight

ben and the boys explainin' things
overlooking one of the battle sights
Thats right Michael!
the magnificent Mal....

Shilo
♥ my niner
"hey look at THAT tree!!!"
the Van with the plan
Its been said, if you tied his hands together he couldnt talk... yup
yeah TRYing not to smile makes you smile :)
Sam givin' us the run downmy favorite tree of the entire trip :) EPIC





couldnt resist, she is just stunning!

I dont know these two^


whoaaa
I'snt God amazing!



:))

My Best Friend!

12 comments:

Whiddon Family said...

Hmmm... those pictures look strangely familiar. ;-) Haha! Love your captions, Kels! And how you fixed all the pictures up. We sure had a blast with y'all~ so happy y'all could go! :-)
Love y'all!
Laney

The Edwards' said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Especially like the ones of all my favorite peoples! :P The tree pics are pretty cool too - God is so awesome to let us see His Glory in the things he has created, isn't He?!

Terri

The Edwards' said...

p.s. - Justin's middle name is Shiloh - it means His gift!

Whiddon Family said...

Gorgeous pictures, Kels.
Love the way you fixed them up!
~M~

Back to the Land said...

Thanks Laney ;)
and Terri, thank you so much! God is sooo amazing! :) I love the name shilo too btw!

Samuel said...

Hey Boltons!

Great pictures...Jesse, heard you texted me. I haven't got any on my phone. Try this number 210-380-1676.

Sam

Pollock Family said...

Sure enjoyin your blog!! Found you from the Whiddons (Who we still have not met in "REAL" life :) Love the bluegrass music you have playing. Do either one of you play the banjo?

Blessings,
The Frozen P's in Florida

RM said...

It was good getting to meet y'all! I am sure it won't be the last time :D. Keep poppin that whip like you do, Jessie.

Rg

Back to the Land said...

@ the Frozen P's :)
Thankyou, I saw yours via the Whiddons Blog and I couldnt help but follow the blog! Love it, Im a native swamp girl myself ;) We LOVE bluegrass, my hubby picks the banjo and I play the radio, actually next trip to North Ga we are supposed to be pickin up a Mt Dolcimer for me,we will see how that goes! haha
God Bless,
Kelsey B

Back to the Land said...

@ RG,
We are so glad we got to meet ya'll! we had a good time, hope to do that again! yall need to come out to our farm next time, and Jesse says he'll try and keep up with ya on that whip poppin! ;)

A Baker's Dozen Barnhouse News said...

K and J,

We enjoyed looking at the beautiful pictures:) Hope to see you soon! Praying for you and your little one!

Savories of life said...

where did you go. I like mr potter. Answer on my blog? did you go to south Carolina?