Play to hear "Red Clay Halo" by Gillian Welch, love her!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time well spent is time spent with the Family

A couple of weeks ago we had the blessing of having my sister, her husband and my two nephews as well as my parents to come up for a visit. This was the boys first time up and also first time seeing where there food comes from. They were a joy to have and we loved every minute! Family is a gift from God, so thanks to you! :)
uncle jesse showin Mathew the cows( we were trying to keep the cows safe from Mathew!)



aunt B

MaMaw time!

Sweet Dixon boy



Kids :P

Mathew and Timothy in serious disscusion


Brendan and one of the Broodmares


My chickens



Hitchin a ride!


Silver Kitty


Domi-hen


My sweeeeeet sister ;)


and my Sweeeeeet Nephew

my ponies


wyandotte hen


Curly Pig

Mathews new bestie

cute:))

my beautiful Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog Dana


Mr Pacos


Curly and Willow

Lovin on DonkDonk

Pistolena..still havent picked a barn name yet

sweet

our farm in the fall


My sweet Daddy :)

Uncle Jesse showin Brendan the ropes



My handsome Daddy :))


My dads long lost son!



Shootin PaPaws 20 guage italian shotgun( sounds cool anyways)


Daddy shootin the 357




dads turn


6 comments:

Whiddon Family said...

Love the pictures, Kelsey! It was so nice to meet your family, that was lots of fun. :-)
Such a good picture of my little Pacos. :-) I miss him, it's so lonesome out there without him to pester me. ;-) He's so pretty though.

Love y'all, and hope we can see y'all really soon. We've been missin y'all.

Love,
Laney

Back to the Land said...

We are havin Whiddon Withdrawls! They just loved yall, glad yall got to meet them too. Pacos looks ten times bigger now than in the picture, I think I could make a whole-nother pony with all that fuzzy winter coat!

Samuel B. Turley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samuel B. Turley said...

Hey Boltons,

Great Pictures! We had such a great time with y'all last week. Thanks for coming to the farm and even for helping with the hay:) Can't wait till next time!

Sam

Back to the Land said...

We had a great time too! thanks for the hospitality too :) Cant wait to come up again, and yes I AM a great supervisor! HAHA

mountain mama said...

your animal pics are fantastic! they are all so cute!
glad you had fun with your fam :)