Play to hear "Red Clay Halo" by Gillian Welch, love her!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Magnificent Mallory strikes again

Lucky for us we know a WONDERFUL photographer to take our Christmas pictures this(last) year! Mallory was so kind as to come to our house on the coldest, icy days in December and take our christmas pictures for us! Plus she is fantastic with a camera! Just thought i would pic some of the funny shots along with a few favorites! THANK YOU MALLORY WHIDDON!!!!


^^exibit A.....my well behaved dogs :)
^^Exibit B.....notice I see a truck driving by Exibit C.....notice the dogs now notice the truck pulling up
Exibit D....... notice that was our last effort to get a "group" photo
Okay We will settle for these two^

Imagine that, I am bossing someone! (or something?)
Thats better :)


artistic ;)
US!!
My ornory/mareish/rank/pretty/devilish most days/sometimes Sweet Mare Abby :) I love her! I dont care WHAT everyone says! haha

6 comments:

Whiddon Family said...

Awww! I love looking at these pictures. And the only reason that they might be good pictures is NOT because of the photographer, and barely because of her camera, but because of the most wonderful subjects ever!! Delete all of that "Mallory stuff." :) Don't try to be pinnin' roses. Anybody could tell that I was really fortunate to have a little fun with some of the most special people in the WORLD!! ;)

And yes, I love Abby too. She cracks me up!!

Love y'all,
~M~

mountain mama said...

i guess trying to take pictures with dogs is as challenging with kids...hee hee. those are too funny.

great pics!! we miss ya'll!

Pollock Family said...

Love the photo shoot. Looks just like when we try to get one, except with 8 kiddos instead of the dogs. So fun.
The pics with the horses are great!!

Hope y'all are surviving the frigid weather.

Enjoy your blog,
The P's

Whiddon Family said...

Love the pictures! But YOU Kelsey... bossing someone around??? I could NEVER imagine it. ;-D ;-D Hehee, just kidding. :-)

See y'all soon (Lord willin)

Laney

The Miller Family said...

Great pictures, and one of the better blog names! Love the doggies!

Katie Miller (R.G.'s mama)

Back to the Land said...

Thanks yall! We try to get pictures when we can, actually i usually force everyone into photo shoots!! HA! I cant wait till we have some little ones added to this mix, and thank you Mrs Miller! :)