Play to hear "Red Clay Halo" by Gillian Welch, love her!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall is here, summer is over! Here's a recap

 daddy and his little girl at the zoo
 she got to feed the giraffe too
 ella all rigged up to boat around
 love this guy!

 our child slaves pulling weeds
 deets came over and got a little ride in on the old man

 nathan got a ride in too
 Jess got a new truck recently, he took the plunge on the 6.0. Its become quite popular
 my cow poke
 hey you, come here.
 she may be afraid of spiders but she sure isnt scared of a horse!

 her first ride by herself!

 I love this kid!
 gotta do the work too!


 one happy girl! and one happy momma!


 note the awesome baby spurs...who even makes these?

 One afternoon's get from half the garden
 ahhh so sweet
 muah!

 I got a sweet surprise from one of the best friends you can ask for.
 my pantry :)
 my what blue eyes you have
 thats my happy baby!
 home!
 God blessed not too long ago and allowed us to basically steal this gorgeous girl from an auction at Jimmy Klein's farm, where she was a furrow horse at many events he attended.

 when my folks came up we took them out for a little stroll in the wagon.
 ah, so relaxing
 love is in the air at Flintlock....and it stinks, like a buck in rut. ew.
 One of poncho's daughters from this year
 my all time favorite old lady, pie.
Poncho and Pies daughter Josephine
 beretta, my copper hill bred doe
 beretta and july
 My favorite doeling this year Josephine
 ditch flowers :)
 :)
 God is great, God is good, let us thank Him for our food. AMEN
 non GMO corn much?
 we had a  lovely visit with the W's! my mad photography skills can be seen here.
 she gets it from her momma
 we recently visited gatlinburg with some dear friends
 dixie stampede night!

 it also happened to be Rod run in the smokies, yay. ;/
 The awesome Lee's
 ...look close....
 cades cove
 mmm in velvet



 loved these
 Jess was invited to a farm day for houston county schools to show children about milking cows, we had a lot of fun watching kids reactions to milking
 they all tried, some 400 students came through and Rachel was an angel all day for them all to come through sqealing.

 CowCow : bottom, and her bull calf above.

 Rooster wants so bad to go back to work
 baby butts!

 The goat pictures by the way, are all in honor of you Laney...enjoy. ha!
 My Encore buck , grandson to 2X national champion and grandson to an ELITE buck.

 Samson and the ol man
 Jordan came and offered his farrier services for a needy fat boy
 LOVE...

 ok, so this is to prove I DO infact have a face and I do actually take part in family activities
 this is an Ayrshire steer part of a team of oxen here at LBL.
 portraits are boring so heres the real us



 eeek! shes just so stinkin cute!

 please?
 Our new addition to the family , "Luzianne" is a registered Mountain Cur who we intend on training to squirrel hunt. We love her as much as we love our tea...so we named her accordingly.
THE END.

5 comments:

Whiddon Family said...

Oh my word, I miss y'all so bad. Y'all are the cutest family ever! Those pictures of Abigail and the horse are way to adorable. I can't wait to see y'all in 7 days!!!!!
Love you tons!
Niner
P.s I beat my sisters to comment! Yay:)

Whiddon Family said...

Oh my. So many delicious pictures in one post. Where could I start? How can we go on living life with y'all in a totally new world? I'm still wondering how we've managed to survive a whole year!
I loved all of the pictures of everything; this is definetley my favorite post of the year.
Get my email? Never mind. I can't stand it. I'll call you directly. ;) Miss ya so much.

~M~

carolinatractorgirl said...

Yay! Yer back! Abigail is too cute in her cowgirl outfit! Wish I could squish her. But wait, I'm not there. So you'll have'ta do it fer me.;) Awesome pictures, girl!

A Baker's Dozen Barnhouse News said...

How did I miss your most recent post? LOVE it!

Blessings and hugs,

Sherry for the Lees

A Baker's Dozen Barnhouse News said...

How did I miss your most recent post? LOVE it!

Blessings and hugs,

Sherry for the Lees