Play to hear "Red Clay Halo" by Gillian Welch, love her!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

NEEDS A HOME ASAP!!!

4 year old intact male blue heeler, unregistered but registerable with CKC. HE has good manners is not hyper and is in need of a home ASAP! this is a male out of a litter I had, his full brother is our "Rooster" dog. They do NOT get along or I would keep him myself, my mother in law is re homing him. If you want further details message or comment me : ) He will have to be rehomed in the next week... he is a farm dog, always loose and stays on our farm, he is used to horses, cows and donkeys and steers clear of them. Very smart just needs some good ole love and attention!

thanks
Kelsey





1 comment:

The Kendalls said...

I would if I could!! :( Hope you find someone soon.


-Hunter