Play to hear "Red Clay Halo" by Gillian Welch, love her!

Monday, October 17, 2011

some pictures of home :)


Here are some pictures to pass the time, just some in the last week or so of happenings here and things we've been up to in waiting for the little one! Hope they wont bore you to death! :)
God Bless,
the busy B's



one of my favorite cook books!
One of our many sweet shower gifts!

"ec·lec·tic/iˈklektik/

Adjective:
Deriving ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources.
Noun:
A person who derives ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources."
something my home is now FULL of! :) atleast for the next couple of weeks they will be clean
My BEAUTIFUL new almost finished tub that my amazing husband put in and tiled for me! (if you will remember the water trough tub) He made sure to have it in before the baby! Love him!! ( and a BIG thank you to the Ostranders and the Good Lord for finding us this brand new tub for FREE!)
The pretty dresser Jess got for 5 bucks at a yard sale has got some of her stuff in, atleast her clothes for the first 3 months! ;)
our newly painted walls, Jesse went out of the way to make SURE that everything would be right for me!
a sweet cradle we were given and its all ready to go!(with the help of the Whiddon gals getting it painted!)
Some random unintentional art work
plow points
Sweetest...I mean SCARIEST porch...I mean ATTACK, dog ever!!!Dana Mae...
My cousin Erin came down from Atlanta to visit, and whilst here decided to take up equine kick boxing
what a gooood boy Shooter!
Deuce the moose, ...or would that be Meuce?
Shooter boy again looking cute

...and Rooster looking cute too riding Shooter...
Roo giving the cow an evil eye
Roo and Flint
My sweet girls! Curly and Willow...although I dont know which is which :/
My Love, Sweatpea!! I love her! My guernsey/Jersey cross!
Banjo kitty
Michael's Sheep
My sweet little Sue 2
Looks just like momma!
awww I just love her!
Home sweet home
One happy Rooster to have so many hens to himself now!
She doesnt know she's the odd one
One of the most wonderful sights to see every afternoon, Jesse coming down the driveway! Love the sight of my sweet husband coming home from working hard all day!
Jess' new project...Rhett

We are so excited to have a wagon, Jesse is so good with Rhett and knows how to handle him well, he can be a handful at times!
my handsome hubby! ;)
So thankful for those cushy seats!
Rhetts LEAST favorite thing to do is stand still!
Its love....hehe

Well thats all for now,
Yall come back...

4 comments:

mountain mama said...

hi! it's your friends from oklahoma. could y'all emial us your address so we can mail the bun in the oven her present? :)

thanks!
mountainmamablog@yahoo.com

does she have a name yet??

Abigail said...

Such cute pictures!! I love your house :D

God bless!
Abby

Frich Family said...

Wonderful post Kelsey! Loved the pics of your house! We are so excited about that sweet baby
Bolton coming very soon! :)

Love you!

Savannah

Pollock Family said...

Great post of "Home Sweet Home". I love your new (free)bathtub, although we loved the water trough, too :) Everything looks beautiful. So excited for your family.