Play to hear "Red Clay Halo" by Gillian Welch, love her!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New 09 Bay Roan Filly :)

The beautiful new addition to our small herd :) We have not yet named this filly, we traded her for a big grey mare of mine. We are very excited about this girl! She has fantastic bloodlines and is my new show prospect! I've always wanted a Bay roan and I finally got her, the Lord is good to us in allowing us to have her and be in a place in life where we have the privledge of owning animals like her!










6 comments:

mountain mama said...

yay! she's beautiful!
God is amazingly good! :)

Whiddon Family said...

So, you turned in your pregnant grey mare for her? Must be a really good prospect! Glad you're happy. Looking forward to meeting her. ;)

~Mallory~

Back to the Land said...

Thank you Brooke! He IS ALWAYS good to us, even when we dont have nice ponies like her :) And Mallory, yes I did, but I get the baby when its weaned...just had her preg checked and she is DEF. pregnant!yay! She is awesome though!

Samuel B. Turley said...

That is a great looking filly. I love your blog, I have heard allot about y'all from the Whiddons and am really looking forward to meeting you. If y'all are ever up in middle TN give us a holler.

Sam

Back to the Land said...

Tham you Sam! Ive been waitin on ya to post another on yours! We cant wait to make that TN trip, its one of ours favorite places :) we may be coming up in November, if we do we will give yall a holla.

Back to the Land said...

im pretty sure I meant to say *THANKS*! hah