Play to hear "Red Clay Halo" by Gillian Welch, love her!

Friday, September 17, 2010

a chronological introduction to us : )

All because two Coondogs fell in love! ♥
This is my Redbone Coonhound "Susie"
God used something we both had a passion for to draw us together, and that was Coon hunting.

This is the dog that made it happen, My Redbone PR' Banjocreek's Little Sue & Jess' Plott hound PR' Roscoe P Coletrain, treed on a den tree in Tifton, GA 2007.

THE ENGAGMENT

This was a favorite in out engagment pictures
before our wedding in 2008

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE WEDDING
the wedding party

beautiful decorations made by our friends and family who helped us tremendosly!

The ring



My Beautiful Mother and I!




My mother and Father



Jesse's Family, His father also Married us :)





My handsome Ring bearer, Rooster the cowdog!


wedding program


the ring bearer and I


The beautiful Royal Oaks Farm!


the pavillion reception




me and Daddy




Our Getaway car!






2 comments:

Whiddon Family said...

I'm so glad that y'all started a blog! The minute you left I had to run in here and check it out. Love the wallpaper by the way. ;)

See ya Sunday, Lord willing.

Love y'all!
Your sissy,
~Mallory~

Frich Family said...

Love the blog y'all! Great job!!!!